Lead generation is one of the most expensive and time consuming things that anyone has to do in the fitness marketing business. And the success of lead generation, converting prospects and retaining clients is the difference between failure and success.
So many companies in the health and fitness arena could increase their return on investment with the use of Personal Trainer software. The Personal Trainer software of today can handle everything from scheduling, income management, prospecting, lead generation, and lead follow up.
Now you can train clients exclusively online or combine the benefits of your in-person personal training sessions with the capabilities and 24/7 access of online fitness assistance and take your business to the next level I’ve researched the biggest advantages of this kind of software, and for a health and fitness facility it includes:
- More Clients
- You aren't limited to the clients you can see face to face. Between appointments or at the end of the day, Fitness Training software will allow you to monitor and train clients online. Some people report being able to train an extra 5, 10 clients a day.
- Time Saving
- No more lost files, missing notebooks, lost workout cards, or bulky print outs. The software can make it simple to download and log workouts on a Smartphone and then upload to the Web for review and analysis. Trainers are able to easily access client records anytime, anywhere.
- No more copying workouts over into emails or manually logging into old school spreadsheets. It is possible to log workouts in seconds on your phone or laptop.
- Connectivity Turns You into a Plugged In Personal Trainer
- You can monitor the fitness activities of ever single client even when you aren't training them face to face. No more manually written email reminders…software lets you send workouts to your clients' mobile phones or computers so they can easily log everything they do. You reinforce your commitment to your clients by becoming part of their total fitness lifestyle, not just what they do with you in the gym. Wherever they are, whatever they're doing, your clients know you are with them, helping them reach their goals.
Personal Trainer software can help you propel your fitness business, take your clients to a higher-level and retain them for longer. Some of the software products include exercise prescription, fitness assessment, nutrition, billing, scheduling and ergonomic software for the health and fitness community.
You may not realize it but Personal Trainer Software is already red hot and is in use in over 10,000 clinics, hospitals, professional teams, gyms, fitness clubs, and physician offices. Hundreds of colleges and universities use software as a teaching tool. These businesses already know that Personal Trainer software is the wave of the future!
Here is a short list of fitness marketing and management software that you can check out: